Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Monday 14 March 2011

Inspiration

Beautiful aren't they? Introducing Abang Ezfa my cousin and his wife who's now my cousin too Kakak Surya a.k.a The Newly Weds. They got married last Saturday on 5th of March 2011. The Wedding Ceremony on the very next day was very happening! The food was good, the theme was gorgeous and overall everything went well : D I'm so proud & thankful to have them as my cousins (syukur alhamdulillah). I'm so inspired by Abang Ezfa. He has a stable job, a house and now a wife. His determination & hard work payed off. He didn't care about what others had to say about him and he knew what he had to do to achieve his goals. I wanna be just like him, my role model : ) He's like a big brother of mine. I pray for their happiness, and may Allah bless them with wonderful children and watch over them always. Amin. Here's some more pics : D
During Akad Nikah
Happy Husband & Wife : D
Me, my cousins & my niece : )
The woman and girl of my life. Ibu & Batrisyia I you guys : )

No comments:

Post a Comment