Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Monday 28 March 2011

Woman of My Life

Today is my Mother's Birthday a.k.a Nina binti Abdullah. Selamat Hari Lahir Ibu, smoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, & dirahmati Allah. Aminn. I love you Ibu :' D We had dinner together with Dad & my lil' Bro at Restoran Penang Nyonya at Subang Parade. The food was quite good, I'll give you that. Ayah bought Ibu a new Hand Phone.

 From her is where I got my looks from ; )
 That's my Ayah a.k.a Hisham bin Idris : D
 Like Father, like Son ; P
 Romantik bagai ; P
 Penang Fried Kuey Teow
 Unknown Mee that Ibu had - .-
 Pie Tee (Delicious) : D
 Birthday Girl's Present ^_^
 My lil' Bro a.k.a Haziq bin Hisham
We heart you Ibu! :' D

No comments:

Post a Comment