Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Life Support

I just want the whole world to know that these people mean the world to me. I love them for the joys they have brought to me, the sorrow's & pain we endured together. And even though I have flaws, they don't care & they're always there for me, both which others have failed to do so. I need all of them in my life in order to live. I'm partly half of all of them, they all inspire me and have a big influence on me. Thanks for everything guys, 'till death do us part ;' )

Nina binti Abdullah & Hisham bin Idris

They are the ones who made me, fed me, guided me, & taught me everything I needed to know about how to live in this huge, awesome, one of a kind planet named Earth. I'm so thankful to be blessed with an awesome, cool, sporting, loving & caring parents.  I ♥ you Ibu & Ayah ;' )


Haziq bin Hisham a.k.a Adikchik


My brother, my image, my flesh & blood, Haziq. We've been brothers ever since he was born. We grew up together, sleep together, bathe together & so on and so forth. Even though we always fight yet we still heart each other. You know I ♥ you always lil' brother ;' D


Batrisyia binti Hisham

My little sister, my sunshine, my morning glory. The only girl in my family and the most adorable one too. We're 14 years difference, which is a really big age gap. She's smart, cute,beautiful, and very annoying. I'll watch over her, guide her and protect her from any harm. Know this Batrisyia, that you'll always have your two big brothers who you can count on and always ♥ you ;' D


Ahmad Shakir bin Yahya a.k.a Abelong
Ahmad Shahrudin bin Hishamudin a.k.a Abengoh


My bestfriends, my wingmans, my jokers & my stylists from top to bottom. We've been friends for 11 years now through all the fights, misunderstandings & quarrels we had yet here we are. I'm most influence by them, from the way I talk, the way I walk, the way I do my hair, to the way I make up jokes. I ♥ you Abelong & Abengoh ;' )


If I were to go first before all of you, I just want you guys to know that I've always loved, cared & miss you to the end. I hope you guys will forgive me for the mistakes I've done or whatever mishaps I've brought upon you guys, I am so sorry. I ♥ every single one of you. Yours truly, Farhan bin Hisham.

No comments:

Post a Comment