Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Without You, I Wouldn't Be Here Today

 Yesterday was Atuk's Birthday Dinner Suprise. She was so happy. We love you Atuk, I wouldn't be here without you. I pray for you always Atuk, always have always will. We made Nasi Lemak & BBQ. I came early to Nisya's house to help them out. Here's the pictures. I wish I took more, but my phone died on me - .-". & there's a picture us cousins with Atuk, I'll update once she uploads it ; D

Before
& After nom nom nom : D (That's the Ikan Pari I cooked)
He's the veteran, look at his tummy ; P (Jangan marah ye Uncle Chik)

No comments:

Post a Comment