Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Super Splendid Sunday !

I swear to you my pillow's a hairstylist in secret, every morning I wake up with the weirdest hairstyles -_ -"
Abechik Gedang ; P (Lah sangat)

So today I hungout with my Abelong. He drove his sister's Myvi ; ) We went to Sunway to buy a present for a friend of mine whose birthday is just right around the corner. Then we hit the arcade and went home. After that I went to MPSJ to jog and work out like every other ordinary days. 

 Abelong : )
 Abechik ; D
& here's fugly on his way to MPSJ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment