Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Monday 21 March 2011

Manic Monday

Today me & Abengoh went to Ampang to play badminton with Norman, his cousin, & his friends. We had a great time : D Abengoh's Mom & Dad dropped us at Kl Central, from there we meet up with Norman in the shuttle and head to Masjid Jamek by Putra and once we reached there we took the LRT to Pandan Indah and Norman's Cousin Amir picked us up and went straight to Sports Planet in Ampang. Check out the pictures : D

Abengoh
 Abengoh's Mom
 Abengoh's Dad
 In the car on our way to KL Central : D
Meet Norman : D
On our way to Ampang by LRT : D
 Norm's cousin Amir : )
 Yeah Fugly camwhoring behind them ; P
Waited for the bus to Subang for like 1 hour plus - .-"

No comments:

Post a Comment