Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Friday 11 March 2011

New Hobby = Badminton


I'm loving badminton : D Fun to play, mentally and physically challenged. Been playing badminton for almost a month now with Abelong, Abengoh, Fizi & Rashid. Played badminton today with Abengoh & Rashid after Friday Prayer today. Best practice evar. Thanks to Abengoh for coaching, best coach evar >: D Next week me & Abengoh will be playing against Norman a.k.a Bikini Boi and his cousin. Should be fun ; ) And tomorrow we'll be training up against Abengoh's friends on doubles. I  L O V E  B A D M I N T O N  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment