Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Monday 25 July 2011

Disco Disco! Whuut Whuut!


I went to a place that you people might not have expected, eh no not clubing no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO~ (cite lama bro, aku dah cuci tangan) I went Disco Skating with Abengoh, Adekchik & Abegeding (Fizi) It was fun as 'hail'! (tau la bende dah lama aku baru nak cuba, ehh kesah plak aku?!) It's placed right here in Subang Jaya, Selangor. Right next to Carrefour, it's called Subang Avenue. For those of you people who haven't try it, you guys really should : D RM25 for a whole day and you'll be a member on the first day, for the 2nd and so forth you'll only have to pay RM20. Bring your friends (tapi lagi best kalo korang bawak awek ar heheheheheee >; ) xde awek? Alahai, xpe kat sana belambak awek) and enjoy yourselves! 3 hour is not enough trust me, go for the whole day instead ; D (main menatang tu sampai lebam) (baiklah sampai sini sajalah esei aku yang x seberapa nih)  Enjoy the rest of the 'sucky' pics : D

left foot -_ -
Right foot -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment