Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Date She Was Born


31 August 2006 was the date she was brought into this world (syukur alhamdulillah) She just turned 5 last Sunday. It's amazing how time flew by really fast, how fast a person grows and change into a whole new better person. 5 years, feels like it has only been 2 years since she first came into this family. My family has been a lot happier ever since, and I thank Allah for that. She's smart, creative, and most of all very annoying.  I'm going to guide her, and protect her always (insyaAllah jika dipanjangkan umur) I don't want her to go down the same dark road that I did before. If I'm no longer here and you're reading this, just know that I love you always Batrisyia : ) Enjoy the pics, KBAI. 

 Kek Angry Bird dia hahah
 Aku bedal mata dia sedaap
 Budak gemuk gedempol
 Salmon Jaya Grocer
 Beef Steak dia terbaik!
 Niha birthday present dia : D
 Working and studying at the same time.
Ira ngan Kak Liza melayan dia hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment