Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Ramadhan Shopping For Eid al-Adha

Ibu kesayangan saya : ) Yes I know I look phat - .-"
Yesterday me, my lil' miss sunshine, Ibu & Ayah went shopping for Eid al-Adha to come. We break fast at Italiannies, Sunway Pyramid. I meet up with them after work, sadly I only had time to buy my jeans and kicks. I still need to buy a luggage, pair of boxers, Tees, and Shirts. Then I'm all set for 'Hari Raya'. InsyaAllah this coming Thursday I'll follow my best pals shop in KL. KLCC, Pavi, Time Square and such. Urggh!! I can't WAIT! NGEEE : D Enjoy the pics people : )
 Last piece, syukur alhamdulillah aku dapat : D
New pair of kicks : D
Would you look at that, my waist is officially 32 now hah! Beat that lumpy fats!
 Even entitled for the membership card yaay!
This is my new fave cap, I like it, I love it : D

No comments:

Post a Comment