Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Sunday 21 August 2011

I'm loyal to the ONE


Every time I listen to this beautiful 'Zikir', it just brings me down to tears. Every single time without a fail. It makes me aware and realize of the sins and the mistakes that I've made, the responsibilities that I've forsaken, and that HE had brought me back to the right path of righteous. I thank HIM for guiding me, for teaching me, for not forsaking me, and most of all I thank HIM for still loving me and still cares about me. Even though I, HIS slave had swayed before from HIS wills and orders, yet HE still accepts me for who I am today. HE is my true love, the one who'll never ever leave me for another. From HIM I have came, and to HIM I shall return. Ashadu an la ilaha illa'llah wa Allah Ashad anna Muhammadan Rasululu'llah. I LOVE YOU ALLAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment