Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Ramadhan

Fasting month is here! And it's the 4th day of Ramadhan. My goal for Ramadhan this year is to fast everyday without skipping, insyaAllah I can do it. Last year was horrible skipped a few days (well a lot actually) -_ - But I've made amends, in fact I've fast for almost a month last month, for Syaaban : D This is my first time working while fasting and it's fun. I get to break fast with my co-workers. Recap of last week, I'm working at TL again for the moment and (Syukur alhamdulillah) I get to answer my re-set paper smoothly. That's all for today, Enjoy the pics : D Owh and Happy Fasting people!
Nihh Adam anak Kak Liza, tiut miut!
 Kak Liza & Ira
 Sedap baiiii
 Nihh Oggy

No comments:

Post a Comment