Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Adios Amigos


Today was my last day at Radioactive after working for 1 month and 7 days. Why you ask? Cause they transferred sales assistants from Genting to Sunway so yeah. They say they might be calling me in back but I hardly believe so. So What I'm gonna do is take the week off, chill, workout, get my driving license and other bunch of stuffs then I'll look for another part time job. I'm gonna miss them all especially Zyra (tolol), Nanang, Nan, Kak Sue, JR., Yat, Gary, Joanne and Kak Sham. I hope they'll miss me : ( They're all really nice, warm, cool people. I love working with people like them. We're basically like a big happy family. We share our foods & drinks, we hangout, and we care about each other. I'm thankful to have met such people. Thankful for the lessons they've taught me. Thankful for the joys they've brought. And especially thankful for experiences I've gained through them. I'll pray for them always. Here's the pics enjoy : D


This is Zyra (Tolol) She reminds me a lot of the Dwarf I once knew : ) From the way she talks, laughs, height are all quite similar. 


This is Nanang (Si Jongang) She's really nice and mean at the same time hahah.


She's the coolest. I love it when she's in charge cause she's not strict and ice cool ; )


This is Nan. He taught me a thing or two more about Islam (Budak pondok dulu nih)


This is Kak Sham (Mak Cik a.k.a Lady Gagap) Dia suka Pak Tam hahah! (Negros)


This is Gary (The Sporting Boss) He's one of the coolest boss evar!


This is Joanne. The cute one : D


This is JR. He's been on my neck for the first week I've started working there, but we're cool after that ; D


And lastly Yat. I didn't like her at first but now I think she's okay ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment