Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Polaroid Paranoia

The Fuji Instax 210 Wide Camera : D


Soooooo gonna grab this on August : D I've always wanted one since I was little. My dad had an antique once, that was back then when I was still a toddler. Fell in love with it ever since! This is going to be number 2# on my "Things To Get/Places To Go To" list. 1# is getting my license 2#  Get a Polaroid 3#/4# Either a Scooter first or a Drum set and finally number 5# A trip to Bangkok, Thailand. InsyaAllah of course : D May Allah grant me my wishes, Amiiiiiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment