Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Monday 6 June 2011

My Hero/Idol

My Ayah :' (

He was warded because of his heart disease. His heart was clogged, thank Allah it wasn't one of his main Arteries. I cried when I knew he was in the hospital. Lots of things were going through my mind. I don't want my dad to leave me, not now. I need him, we all need him. At least after I do what he did to me since I was a child. I love him so much. Please stop smoking dad, please watch your diet Ayah.I don't want you to fall sick again. We love you Ayah, we love you so much.. :' )

No comments:

Post a Comment