Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Pwincess


I'm glad that we're finally hanging out together cousin, you and me (which we should have done years ago!) You're the best sister I could ever ask for, seriously. Hanging out with you just helps me drown my sorrows. I'm just like you. I too feel insecure at times, I too feel lonely at times, seriously I do, and I especially wish that I too have someone to love. But heck we don't need nobody, 'cause we got each other's back like yeahhh. Now I know whenever I feel lonely, sad, or retarded, I could always give you a call. Make sure you'll do the same okay? I'll be there for you, no matter what, you got me, 'no matter what'. Don't ever let anyone say you ain't beautiful you got that? You're beautiful in your own way dearest. Let me know if anyone's bugging you, I'll massacre 'em. I thank Allah for granting me you dearest cousin, truly am. If you need anything, you know where to find me ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment