Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Snuggle!

SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE !

Munchkin is what they're called. The name was taken from the Wizard of Oz. As you can see they have short hinds and legs, a particularly longer body form and a tinier physique than any of the other cats, thus they are called Munchkins. Although they have short hinds and legs, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for them to run, leap and go through any nooks and crannies. And they don't any back problems unlike the Basset Hound or the Welsh Corgis, or as people called it 'Weener Dog'. I got all of this information from a book at MPH  which I read everyday during break time. I'm in love with Munchkins. I love their tiny legs. Theyver're unique in their own very way. One day, when I've own my very own home I'm gonna get me a Munchkin and I'm gonna name the lil' bugger Snuggle! (Don't steal that name, it's mine ; P ) InsyaAllah. Amin.     

; D

Here's a little treat I got off Google, enjoy.

Aren't they ADORABLE?! OMAIGOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment