Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Not So New Me

Ngeeee : D

Currently I'm on my sem break and due to that I'm working as a part-timer at Radioactive, Sunway. I have just started 2 days ago on 23rd of May 2011. The environment is great, the staffs are cool and friendly. Overall I love working there. I have a few friends (Farwin & Faizal, Kitschen) working at Sunway too so it's not so boring when I'm off for a break, that is if we have the same break time hahah. Here's the rest of the pics, enjoy!

 Nas
 Jr.
 Kak Sue
 Liza
 Kak Sham
 Nan and Kak Nana
 Farwin
Cool no? ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment