Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Signs That The Guy Loves You


I've been there and I wasn't given a second chance, but I don't blame her. But to the girls out there, please, if a guy would do anything as the video states. Marry him, seriously he's the best guy you'll ever have. And as it states everyone makes mistakes, and people can change. Don't give up on him, and please give him a second chance. I've been there so I know what it feels like, and trust me it's not a pleasant feeling, at all. Us guys are not perfect and so are you. InsyaAllah you'll know what to do. Don't give up, cause we won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment