Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Eid ul-Fitr

Roxas bai hahah!

Assalamualaikum warrahmtullah hiwabaraktuh, hey readers how have you been? How was your Eid? Great I hope? Mine went through the roof ; D This year's Eid was the best I've ever had. I'm glad and thankful that I still had the chance to meet my relatives. I love each and every one of you, even though some of you don't feel like so, but it doesn't matter : ) Thank you Atok, Ibu, Ayah, Mama, Haziq and the others. You guys made my life a memorable one, and worth living for. "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir sahaja (batin lambat lagi wehh)" Enjoy the pics, I'll update more of the pics soon.

 Proses buat Briani Daging Rusa (Anak2 teruna yang rajen ; P)
 My big hapy family : D
 Proses buat the famous Air Bandung Muar, mula2 masuk ais dan kordial sirap F&N
 kedua susu cair dan pastikan ia sejuk kalau x nanti dia clutter
 gaul2 sket
 then baru masuk ais krim soda and garam segenggam, and voila siap : D
Kachak x saya? hahaha!

 Setiap tahun bila raya mak aku ar yang rajen beli bunga api, kadang2 sampai 2-3 kotak
and this is my beloved grandmother Atok, mudah2han kita dapat berpuasa dan menyambut Syawal bersama lagi di tahun hadapan. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment