Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Past Few Midnights, It 'Rained'


 It's been 'raining' for the past few days at night in my bedroom. Not because of my past, not even close. Have you ever felt lonely even though your friends & families are always there for you? I get that feeling from time to time, & I hate it. Cause when I do, I'll get all sulky & depressed, then it 'rains'. Yeah I cry so what? I'm not ashamed to admit that I shed tears. Just because I'm a guy, that doesn't mean I can't cry. I am but only human just like you people. I have feelings, I have my own needs, and I have my own insecurities. Guess my need is to be loved by someone special who'd really understand me, & my insecure is being lonely.

2 comments:

  1. haish..
    bet u feels much better after that rain.. was it heavy rain or just drizzle????
    its normal...
    i felt that way as well...
    and wut i do was i recite al-Quran....
    and let the holy Quran's surah makes u feel better...
    cabaran n dugaan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first it drizzled then heavy then drizzle again. I'll do that thanks, selawat helps me calms too.

    ReplyDelete