Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Friday 15 April 2011

Human Beings


In my previous post I was just stating the truth, and I was a little bit pissed off, and I apologize for that. But you know you're not the only one with feelings, I have feelings too. I'm not some kind of a robot. Knowing you said all those things about me, it really broke my heart. But I guess you were mad at me at the time, and we always say things we don't mean when we're angry. I hope that's the case, but nevertheless I forgive you because we always make mistakes, each and every one of us. You are still my friend though, I can accept that status now. I hope things will work out for the both of us in the future, maybe one day you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment