Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Man Of The Day, Abengoh

My Wingman ♥

Today on 22nd April and like every other year it's his date of birth. Yup it's Abengoh's birthday : D Selamat Hari Jadi Abengoh, smoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, dan dirahmati Allah selalu. Amin. Abechik, Abelong, Mokngoh & everyone else loves you, we love you so much. I'm glad I have a big brother like you to look up to. I'm glad and thankful that Allah has blessed me you as my best friend, so are you Abelong & and not forgetting you Adikchik as my little brother :' ) Me, Abengoh, Mokngoh, Abelong, Akmal & Rashid. All six of us, we went for steamboat near Sunway Pyramid to celebrate his birthday. I pray for you Abengoh. Always have, always will. Here's the pics enjoy ; D

 Abelong & Akmal
 Abengoh & Mokngoh
Rashid
 Abechik : D
 
 Nom nom nom*
 Sodaaap : D
 Brothers for life ;' D
Dessert mmmm : D
Abechik Gedang ; P

2 comments: