Moi

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Currently 24. I enjoy editing videos. I've been broken, I've been bruised. But that won't stop me, from making my dreams come true. Say or do whatever you want about me 'cause I couldn't care less.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Book 12, Chapter 2, page 7.

My Dearest <3

Went out with her two days ago. We went to the curve for no reason, well actually I haven't been there for almost a year, so we made that the reason why we should totally go there! We watched (below)


Chronicle and it was frekkin' awesome! Well at least for me though, or maybe it's because I haven't watch movie for sometime, or maybe I haven't been to the cinema for like ever, or maybe just both hahah! Anywho, I still loved the movie, and I'd definitely give it a 8/10. But it could have been better. And hey Sarah, sorry about leaving you a couple of times alone. I had my reasons why I did that, and because I was thought that way. But I guess with different people, I had to do it in a different way. Won't happen again. Promise. Thank you for spending your time with me dearest love ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment